Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Book list for Iris :)

Here we go. My goal is to have read all of those "you-haven't-read-that?" books by senior year. As I'm going into junior, I've gotten a decent start, but here is what I'm planning for the summer.








No, I haven't read this one yet. I know, it's pathetic.



or these, which is even pathetic-er, if that's a word.


This one I have read, but I was about seven and didn't understand a word of it.








Chances are it won't be the 50th anniversary edition, but that's the one I had a picture of.


still deciding if I'm going to do this one, but I figured I'd put it it up anyway.


Should have read this a long time ago





I'm gonna read the whole series, but I only put the first one up here.

So I'll see how far these take me, then maybe I'll get the guts to read something like War and Peace or the Grapes of Wrath. Or the picture of Dorian Grey. If I die during this summer, you'll know it's because I read that and the fright was too much for me.
"We read to know that we are not alone: - C. S. Lewis
-Rhian

2 comments:

  1. Great choices! By the way, I love, love, LOVE the name of your blog. It fits you well. ;) And that's a compliment.

    ReplyDelete